What was your reason for coming to Ibiza?
– I had always lived in big cities so wanted a change, I also wanted to learn Spanish and get a feel for their culture and as I wanted to stay in Europe and enjoy some sun I thought ibiza was perfect for me.
What has been your favourite Party you’ve experience in Ibiza?
– Definitely Bambuddah Grove on Halloween in 2011. It was on the same night as my bar closing for the season and was a great way to say bye to all my close friends before going our separate ways for winter and the venue is great!
Where is your favourite place to eat paella?
– Yemanja as it’s open all year round so I can go whenever I like, I personally think it’s the best paella on the island and it has a nice atmosphere so it’s always a good experience.
Where is your favourite beach?
– My favourite beach is Los Molinos behind Dalt Vila as it’s a little cove with a quiet secretive beach that’s hidden away so it’s nice to be able to do what you want with no rules and relax in peace.
Where is your favourite place for a sunset drink?
– I like going to Experimental Beach to watch the sunset but mainly in the winter as all the tourists and workers have left the island so it’s always empty which makes it much more peaceful so it makes it extra special.
Where is your favourite place to dance?
– Amnesia is my favourite place to dance as it always has good nights with the music I enjoy and they also put on such a big show for each night I find it hard to beat.
Where is your favourite place to swim?
– My Favourite place to go swimming is Atlantis as it’s a natural swimming pool which centuries ago was a quarry but now with its crystal clear water with an amazing view of es Vedra it’s hard to top it for me.
What was your favourite year that you’ve experienced on the Island so far?
– My favourite year that I have experienced so far is actually this year as it’s the third year I’ve had the bar and it’s getting better each year which is good as it feels like now all the hard work is beginning to pay off!
You can go visit Charles at Bar 1805 on Calle Santa Lucía, 7, Ibiza, Spain. . +34 651 62 59 72