What was your reason for coming to Ibiza?
– I was tired of working in Argentina and always doing the same thing. It was actually friends and family who were living here already that persuaded me to come. When I first arrived, I started working for my uncle doing the official Space after-parties… now I’ve been here 8 years!
What has been your favourite Party you’ve experienced in Ibiza?
– During my first few years here, Cocoon had to be my favourite party. The people were really amazing and it’s where I made most of my close friends. The music was also amazing. Most recently, the Paradise opening party was really, really good fun.
Where is your favourite place to eat paella?
– In Formentera there is a restaurant called Can Rafalet. It’s Amazing. Best paella.
Where is your favourite beach?
– Pou Des Lleo. It’s a small cove, that’s sheltered by a sandy beach. Best swim on the island for sure.
Where is your favourite place for a sunset drink?
– Hostal Sa Torre in San Antonio, it’s literally the best place ever! There’s a small terrace to watch the view with nothing in the way whatsoever. You can also go down to their private beach that has the best sunset I’ve ever seen! I highly recommend for dates…!
Where is your favourite place to dance?
– DC10 is the sickest place to dance! It’s really different to the rest of the clubs in Ibiza – the music and people really have their own vibe going on. It’s a must.
Where is your favourite place to have a cafe con leche?
– Anywhere that has Cafe Caleta because that’s my favourite coffee and not many places have it.
What was your favourite year that you’ve experienced on the Island so far?
The first one. 2006. Because it’s all new and you learn about Ibiza and it’s all so far from home in a great way. Every night I’d have a fucking party! (Laughs) I first arrived with a girlfriend, which was good as it meant I got to share a lot of my experiences. I started travelling the world around that time and I learnt so much about myself so it’s crazy. 2006 was the best.
You can find Manu at:
Ibiza Old Town
Calle Cipriano Garijo 16
Ibiza, Spain 07800
Phone: +34 971 31 7786